Friday, February 1, 2013

New Year, New Website, New Fan Page!

I've spent the last week or so trying to create a professional image. I've updated my profile information on a number of sites  like Google Plus and Twitter and also created a Face Book Fan Page .

Additionally, in this Tuesdays  Writers Chat  we discussed the value of a web presence. So I spent the remainder of  the week working on web graphics and  a new design for my website. I'm trying to make the official website more attractive to an audience of  middle grade and young adult readers. I hope I have succeeded in that goal. 

I'd be happy to have you over for a visit.
Feel free to comment and make suggestions on the New Web Site.

~Morrigan


P.S. These are new URLs, so you'll need to update your bookmarks or favorites to continue visiting!





No comments:

Post a Comment