Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DWP - Prompt : The Dare

Eating worms is one thing but this is down right ridicules. I knew I should have continued picking truth.

Why did I ever let Lisa get to me? I didn't even want to play this stupid game. But I chose dare just to shut her up, and now here I am locked in a closet with a Bill Gates mini me. -sigh-

What am I standing on? It feels kinda squishy. Gosh, it's really dark in here. I can't see a thing. Where is that little creeper anyway?

Ew, I hope that was one of the coats that just brushed up against my leg. This is so awkward, he's not even talking; I wish he'd say something; at least talking would make the minutes go by faster.

"Hey Michelle, can I......."

"Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seriously? good grief, someone unlock the door and get me the hell out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment