Thursday, April 26, 2012

Harmony - DWP From 4/25/12

A writing exercise - 197 words in five minutes and practically no punctuation. If you try it don't edit your words, just write and fast! Save editing for later!

<>

Todays writing prompt at DWP is harmony I have not really been able to come up with very much Using harmony as a name was already done so that was out Harmony  has also been done as a poem I tried a scene but that didn't turn out well I tried clustering and word association Neither of them were fruitful.   Now that I am trying to come up with another idea I can not think of anything so I decided to try another method of combating writers block instead.  I went searching on the internet for ideas when I stumbled upon Dr. Wickeds write or die web app. It was here that I came up with an idea. I set the timer for 500 words in five minutes and sighed and pressed write.   So here I am writing about harmony or not writing about harmony at all in the weirdest form imaginable. Stopping and stumbling is no good the kamikaze mode erases the words i ve already typed I have to be fast and get them all on paper. My time is almost up.   Harmony in 3,2, 1, done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment