The strain of trying to be everything and everywhere her family needed her to be was taking it's toll.
The list of her engagements read like a court docket.
- Wednesday 4:00 pm Graduation.
- Wednesday 7:00 pm Host After Party.
- Saturday 1:00 pm Sermon.
- Saturday 3:00 pm Religious Event.
- Sunday 2:00 pm Host Family Barbecue.
- Monday 6:00 pm Birthday Party.
Any deviation could bring with it any number of punitive measures.
The stress of it all made her stomach turn and although she tried by Monday morning she was out of steam. Her anxiety sickened her and weakened by lack of sleep exhaustion finally took over. There was no help for it. The party came and went and her seat remained vacant. Now all that remained was to wait for the inevitable .... for it would soon hit the fan.