Friday, May 4, 2012

The Man Upstairs - DWP From 5-2-12

I have no story for today. I'm not certain if the catalyst was the man upstairs or a member of my writing group but either way the message I received was clear. Krystin, you need a web presence.

I've been putting it off because I'm just learning the "rules" to writing professionally and I didn't want to look foolish. Having taken a few course in web design I know it takes 4-6 months minimum to get in the ranks of major search engines, if you don't want to pay big money to a submission company but I still pushed it off.

One of my fellow writers was just published and now she's struggling to start a blog and build a site. If the man upstairs sees fit to give me that opportunity I want to be ready. So I started building my site this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment