Saturday, May 26, 2012

Guilt - 4 Lines of Prose - DWP From 5-25-12

An instant message from Gabriel appears in the middle of my computer screen, hiding my current project from view.

“So when are we hearing more from Drue? I want to read more of her story.”

“Oh I don’t know,” I reply. “I’ve got so much going on right now. I’ll try to get something written this week.” =/

“Well hurry up! We haven’t heard from Drue since March!”

After letting out a long sigh, my fingers began to pound the keys once more ”Okay! I’ll do my best.” I wrote before signing off and tearing up a handwritten page of fruitless ideas.

Another day spent with school books, homework and after school activities. Our schedule is so hectic, I can’t even remember the last time I played with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment